Friday, November 15, 2013

Waiting for the winter. Philosophic thinking

Long time no seen. One evening I was thinking what my head keeps inside. This time I got a great inspiration about creating an other blog where I could share my thoughts about a thing that really makes my life. I was so exited and I made a serious promise. When I'm older and more wise I will create the new blog.  

I'm usually thinking too much, too often and too seriously. I am really stupid when I remind my self about my weaknesses and about things that I wouldn't want to remember. I usually get really bad feeling after those moments, but I still keep doing that... Well, fortunately I've started to do that less often.

As you may have noticed, I do spend pretty much time by thinking. In the early evening I understood that I would love to be some kind of a philosopher, it would suit perfectly with my personality.











Photos from Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment