Friday, November 15, 2013

Huge as a mountain but small as a mouse

I was with my school mate in Turku and we visited the place where I was working. I had to bring a paper to fill.. We went also shopping. Even we did hard work to go there I bought only two pencils. After that we decided to walk to the Dome Church of Turku that is right next to the river Aura. We were really amazed how big it is. I felt like a little mouse standing next to it. Then we went to the bus stop but we decided to go to see a small restaurant, because we should have had to wait for the bus too long time, we were freezing. We actually didn't go inside but we found such fireplaces that were really modern, and the best thing, it was warming. You know, we both put our hands on it and how lovely the feeling is when you get some warm air straight onto your freezing hands. 

The photos are taken from Vartiovuori Park in Turku. It's pretty long time from that and the nature doesn't look like that anymore.. But we shall at least enjoy the lovely colours and feeling of the photos.


















-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment